/*

30 September 2011

5 Day/Wk Exercise Plan

I just started this week doing cardio 5 days straight. I just finished day 4 of 40 minutes on the elliptical. Today I started raising the workload a level. I haven't decided how long I'll stay at 40 minutes before I take it up to 50. Actually I think I could probably handle the entire hour. I may try that next week sometime. That's my goal. Once I'm able to complete 60 min. I'll just keep raising the workload and increasing my speed.

I have had a checkered career as far as gym attendance goes. I have a lot of stuff at home that needs doing and I've used that as an excuse to get out of exercising. I don't want to do that anymore. My total focus is on cardio. I am not doing any weight lifting. I want to lose weight and not add muscle mass. I've always been heavyset/stocky and I want to change that.

This is another of those preparedness activities that kinda gets drowned out by the rattling of beans and bullets. The recent disaster situations have more people becoming preppers and focusing on these topics. But those are also times where people are under tremendous stress. Getting ourselves in better shape helps to relieve that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

*/