/*

11 September 2011

Kevin Cosgrove's 911 Call from Tower 2, Unit 105 - Never Forget

9/11 comes every year and every year I see the same tributes to the police, fire fighters and paramedics...the First Responders. Maybe it's hard to picture a building collapsing beneath, above and around you, so it's easier to celebrate the folks who are still here. That's fine. They are the heroes and they deserve to be honored. However there are a lot of other folks who need to be remembered and I don't hear a lot of talk about them.

This is Kevin Cosgrove's last four and a half minutes on Earth. He and his colleagues were in unit 105, 2nd tower, Northwest corner. While I appreciate everything the first responders did and I appreciate what they are going through, if there is to be any sense to this war without end that we've been sending people to die in through two administrations and ten years, I'd like to think that it's to avenge this guy and the thousands of others who died that day and not so much shoving democracy down the throats of nations in the Middle East.



To all the people who lost their lives that Tuesday morning, I hope you've found peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

*/