/*

29 September 2011

Kits on the Cheap - When to upgrade

Eventually we'll want to have top of the line tools in our kits. I'd start by making a list of everything that should go into the kit. I need to remember that I am going to be lugging this around with me so I need to optimize as much as possible. I'll pick an adjustable-end wrench instead of a complete set of wrenches, a flat file with two grades of abrasiveness instead of a set. the same goes for knives and flashlights. Then as I check out forums and stores I can begin to get an idea of where I want to go with a particular tool. I have one and am saving up for another. This way I am able to take care of certain tasks and at some point the tool I began with becomes a backup after I've upgraded.

While you're making the step from a lower priced item to something better made you may see something you like at Walmart. Depending on what it is you might go ahead and grab it because Walmart has a habit of discontinuing things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

*/