/*

25 September 2011

Preps at work

I keep a few items in a file cabinet at my desk. There are a few cans of soup, sardines and packs of Ramen noodles. It's maybe a week's worth as far as shifts go. That way if I'm rushed and don't have time to get my lunch together, which happens occasionally, I can eat some of what I already have and I don't have to go out. I have to be careful about leaving stuff in the refrigerator. No one really goes into my file drawers but people are always in the fridge. We've had some items disappear from time to time. We seemed to have that under control for quite a while but thieves are like rodents and they tend to resurface.

The other food related things in the "work kit" are a set of flatware, a soup mug and some spices. I hate going down to the break area only to find that we've run out of sporks. There's not really much that isn't working for me or needs changing other than bringing a couple food items every now and then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

*/